Thanks for your interest in working for The High Five Program. Please fill out the following application to be considered for one of the positions we are currently hiring for.
To Recap, the job posting is:
Join our team of dedicated service pros to keep downtown street events litter free! The High Five Program proudly provides sustainable waste management & cleanup services for large scale events in West Michigan.
Work with our enthusiastic team to wheel around small compost & recycling cans and help change them out, walk around with a broom and dustpan for the occasional piece of litter, high five folks for being awesome and using the trash cans, and help us tear down. Attend the coolest events happening in town and see how a production works from the other side. We work hard, have a lot of fun, and take pride in the work we do.
- Must be willing to regularly lift 50lbs+ and work with the trash.
- Must have a positive attitude and enjoy talking to people.
- Must be at least 21 years old to satisfy beer event requirements.
- Must be available some Friday evenings, most Saturdays all day, and some Sunday mornings. Work is scheduled through September and could expand into the Holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation, email, and ability to PayPal wages to a bank account.
Previous event experience is a plus, knowledge on how to move through a large, rowdy crowd can help. Previous waste hauling and/or recycling experience is a super plus, but not required.
$10/hr bi-weekly PayPal cash transfers. Average 10 - 15 hrs a week.
Job starts Friday 6/16 4p and we'll hire throughout the whole summer as well.
If this seems like something you're down for, join us this summer and apply below: